Your Eyedolized Brows generally last between 12-18 months, but certain factors such as aftercare, skin regeneration and body chemistry may prolong or shorten the expected durability
● Do not apply makeup directly on the brows during healing process.
● Do not use Peroxide or Neosporin on treated areas.
● Do not get the eyebrows wet for 7-10 days during the healing process. Consult with your practitioner before wetting brows.
● If your eyebrows get wet during this time, pat them dry with a towel (DO NOT RUB) and contact your practitioner.
● Do not rub, pick or scratch your brows following the procedure and during the healing process.
● If your eyebrows scab, become slightly dry, or itchy, DO NOT SCRATCH them. Gently tap them to release the itch.
● Notify your instructor if a perfecting visit is needed 6 weeks after your initial procedure.
● Avoid excess exposure to the sun or tanning beds as this can make them fade and can affect the healing process
● Avoid daily skincare products, especially those containing acid (glycolic acid, salicylic acid, etc.) as well as anti- aging products, skin lightening products (such as Tretinoin), or those that speed up the skin renewal process directly on the eyebrows.
● Our pigments are MRI safe, but if you are due or have to have an MRI scan, please inform your doctor that you have had micro-blading done.
● Apply your aftercare products as directed.
** First six (6) weeks: Apply “Protective Balm” as needed to keep treatment area moist at all times. 6+ weeks: After area is fully healed, keep area protected with an SPF of 15 or greater.
Once healed, you can enjoy your eyebrows to the fullest!